DJI MATRICE 210
DJI’s first aerial platform built for enterprise users.
(Please Note: DJI policy doesn’t allow us to show pricing of the Matrice 200 presently. Please contact us to discuss the options and pricing.)
The Matrice 210 – or M210 – is a huge improvement over previous industrial aircraft, offering something halfway between the super feature rich and easy to use Inspire 2, with the capability and longevity of the Matrice 600. The Matrice 210 folds up and fits inside a small supplied carrying case making it very portable so you’re ready to fly within minutes.
DJI M200 Features
- Obstacle avoidance (two front visual sensors, ultrasonic and downward facing visual positioning system plus infrared obstacle avoidance on the top)
- DJI AirSense (ADS-B Receiver to detect full size aircraft in the area)
- Gyro-stabilised FPV camera
- Hot swappable batteries (replace one, then the second one without having to power down the aircraft)
- IP43 weather sealing
- 38 minutes (max) flight time
- Compatibility for two simultaneous gimbals; XT (thermal) camera the ZT30 zoom camera, and X4S and X5S cameras from the Inspire 2
- The DJI Matrice 200 accepts the TB50 (4280 mAh) from the M600 or a new TB55 high capacity (7660 mAh) battery to give previously unheard of flight times.
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments.
- OPERATION RANGE: 7km
- FLIGHT TIME 38min
- WEATHER SEALING: IP43
- MAX PAYLOAD: 2kg
A new app called DJI Pilot allows pilots to use the very latest flight features such as:
- Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in tight environments
- ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object whilst always keeping the target in frame
DJI camera gimbals can be fitted in the following combinations:
- Single Gimbal Underneath
- Dual Gimbal Underneath
- Single Gimbal Above – ideal for inspection work such as inspecting the underneath of a bridge. This is the first DJI product with this capability.