DJI N3 Naza Flight controller
The latest in the Naza flight controller series, the DJI N3 is perfect for both hobby and industrial applications.
The DJI N3 flight controller is compatible with a variety of DJI hardware and software solutions such as the Lightbridge 2, DJI GO, Datalink PRo, iOSD or DJI Intelligent ESC. It also integrates simply and seamlessly with the Zenmuse gimbals and cameras giving you unparalleled control over your aircraft and camera before or during flight. When used with the Zenmuse X5 or X5R cameras, settings such as shutter speed, ISO, aperture and focus can be controlled during flight.
The DJI N3 boasts dual IMU redundancy which can detect IMU failure in-flight and change to a back-up unit with no interruption to flight control and safety. The vibration damening system makes the N3 suitable for all types of drones from racing drones up to an S1000+ octocopter. This dual IMU redundancy system can be upgraded using the DJI A3 Upgrade Kit which creates an IMU and GNSS redundant frame for additional flight safety measures. The difference then between the N3 with the upgrade kit and the A3 Pro with triple redundancy is that the N3, once upgraded, would have a total of two consumer-grade IMUs and one industrial grade IMU, with two industrial grade GPS modules. The A3 Pro has three industrial-grade IMUs and GPS modules.
An integrated 8GB Black Box records the details of each flight which allows you to monitor the data and change settings in real-time. Using the DJI Assistant 2 you can easily troubleshoot and analyse flight performance which ensures you can fine-tune the aircraft’s performance.
- Sport Mode: the N3 will allow an aircraft to fly at an altitude of up to 45° with flexible control to allow the pilot to enjoy the thrill of flying at speed
- EXP: the remote controller stick sensitivity can be adjusted easily using the EXP curve
- Precision Fault-Tolerant Controls: the robust algorithm enables the N3 to be suitable for a wide range of aircraft, without the need for manual adjustment.
- Propulsion Protections: conditions such as hovering, max altitude, max yaw and angular rate can be adjusted in real-time as the propulsion levels are monitored
- Installation Inspection: The N3 will inspect motors and other parts have been installed correctly before flight
– Weight: 132g
– Size: Controller: 57.9mm x 39mm x 17mm
PMU: 40mm x 28.2mm x 11.2mm
LED: 25mm x 25mm x 6.3mm
GPS-Compass: 50mm (diameter) x 12.2mm
– Supported Multi-rotor: Quadcopter I4, X4
Hexacopter: I6, X6, Y6, IY6
Octocopter: X8, I8, V8
– Supported ESC: 400Hz frequency
– Recommended Battery: 3S to 12S LiPo or DJI Smart Battery
– Recommended Controller: Lightbridge 2, S-BUS or D-BUS